Kitchen:
This is what it looked like before I bought it:

First, we put in a tile backsplash:
Then we added moulding and re-stained the cabinets:

Now we just have to make cabinet doors! This is the project that never ends!!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Makeover Pictures - Part 2
Posted by Tara Kay at 6/15/2008 12:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amazing!! When I redo my kitchen, I'm calling you for advice!
I love it, hard to believe it's the same kitchen! Good Job you two. Hollywood
Its beautiful!!! Love the backsplash!!!
I can't tell from the pics - did you repaint the kitchen yet? Looks great, you should do this for a living! ha! I am very impressed with your tiling skills. My favorite part of the blog is the references to "we" ... you are too cute!
Stacy
Awesome job Tara! I love the color of the cabinets!
I'm impressed! Wow!
Post a Comment