When TW read my Jail post, he said he felt misrepresented. He clarified what he meant so I need to pass that on. He thinks that I should cut ties with jailbird because I am rewarding his bad behavior. Theoretically, the threat of the absence of my friendship would motivate him not to make bad decisions in the future. I don't actually agree with TW that I could possibly have that kind of influence. Nevertheless, that is what TW meant.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
#1) who the heck is TW
#2) Yes you dog is kinda scrappy, but in a cute kinda way. Not the adorable cutsie type, more the scrappy cute type. Love him the same, it doesn't matter
#3) What's up with Mark
#4) Why did Marissa pack a purple bikini in November anyway??
#5) What's your other Blog site....or should I say, am I worthy?? :-)
#6) HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!!
#7) Walk the Line was VERY good!
#8 talk to you soon! Love Lynda
Post a Comment