I started my last semester of law school this week. I CANNOT believe it's really almost over. It's very surreal. I have so much to be grateful for! I'm working part time at a law firm right now and I LOVE it! I am interested in the things I do. I get paid well. I feel useful and not like I'm doing busy work. I really feel like I will be prepared to be an attorney in a few months.
I'm moving out of my parent's backyard soon. I know it's time for me to leave, but this small part of me is sad. I don't understand that part. Why wouldn't I want to move? The financial part is part of it - you know...paying rent. I think the other part is that I have to move into a room and share living space with other people. I'm used to living alone and I really like that. I will be living with two sisters too, which may be a little weird. Oh well, it's time for a change.
Oh yeah...I almost forgot. I bought a plane ticket to Italy last week. I fly into Rome on May 15th and fly out of Paris on May 25th. I'm travelling with one friend, which is perfect and we travel well together.
I really do have a lot to be grateful for. Life is good. I just have to find me a man now! Ha! But who really has the time?
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Busy Semester
Posted by Tara Kay at 1/19/2006 06:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow! congrats on your last semester. that's so exciting! i know i'm not the only one who's jealous of your upcoming trip to italy!
Yeah, how about the guy who served his mission in Italy, is half Italian, speaks wonderful Italian, minored in Italian in college, considers Italian film to be one of his hobbies...and he's never been back.
Nah, can't say that I'm jealous.
let's not forget that you're also the guy who went to albania, got married in vegas, and had thanksgiving at disneyland! is your life real? :D and tk, i'm so pumped for your trip!
Thanks kimbo! I am too. I will take lots of pictures and post a play by play. And John, don't you think it's someone else's turn already? Enough Italy for you!
OK - Kimbo and TK put me in my place. Italy is for everyone...I WANT people to go, you know?
And yes, my life is real...just very, very random. And I shouldn't be complaining about anything regarding travel...as I am off to New York City and San Antonio this week.
is it so lame that i'd just love to go to san antonio? i don't even know why. so, your job is to fill me in when you get back. a little help keeping your blog going? ;) tk...are you a traveler? i'd love to hear of your adventures!
Post a Comment