Today was just one of those good days. I received a high compliment from one of my professors this morning. I am in a Trial Advocacy class and did a closing statement today. Everyone in the class had to do one and I was one of the last. My professor caught me in the hall after class and told me that I had a natural talent and that I did the best closing argument in the class. This may not sound like much, but I was terrified and pretty much thought I sucked, so it was really nice to hear.
Also, two perfect strangers asked me for my phone number today. WEIRD! The first was a guy that started chatting with me as we walked from a bus stop to our respective classes. He seemed like a nice, normal guy, so I gave it to him. The second was a bit of a thug, but hey - it's still flattering. He was a ref at my little brother's basketball game. To him, I said I had a boyfriend. Little white lies like that are allowed right?
So today was just an all around confidence booster. It was much needed. It was just a good day.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Just a good day...
Posted by Tara Kay at 1/30/2006 07:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hello TK, I have been reading you too, for a while now. I also know Holli, we both were in Bulgaria, although she replaced me. :) I am from Mesa originally. :) So glad to know you. Take care and read you later. :)
Post a Comment