Tuesday, February 21, 2006

8 days until moving...

There's really nothing too interesting to write about lately. I do have a moving date though - March 2nd. I'm super excited about this move and probably more excited about my bedroom makeover. I'm doing a chocolate brown and baby blue color scheme. It's something different enough that I want to do a practice run in my friend's house before my own in a year or two. I think I'm going to love it though.

One of my sister's friends is moving into the apartment I'm moving out of. I'm not sure what gave her the idea that this was okay, but she called me on Friday night while I was out to tell me she had just moved all her stuff in boxes into my living room. WHAT? I get home and she did, in fact, move all her stuff to my house. Apparently she had to move in early because her parent's wouldn't let her go to Mexico with friends next weekend, so she moved out so she could go.

So my water heater is fixed, or at least supposed to be today. There are no longer holes in my laundry room wall. My kitchen floor is still torn up and there are boxes strewn throughout my house. Now, I know there are starving children all over the world, so this may sound pretty selfish, but can't I just move tomorrow?

1 comments:

holli jo said...

So you'll need help moving on March 1st?