This will be short. Do NOT go three years between visits to the dentist. That's really all I have to say about that.
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart." Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890)
This will be short. Do NOT go three years between visits to the dentist. That's really all I have to say about that.
Posted by Tara Kay at 2/13/2006 07:11:00 PM
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
|
4 comments:
Do tell.
Root canal? That's what happened last time I waited three years...it sucked.
No root canal and no cavities, but let's just say I have a periodontal problem that will take 3 separate appointment, anesthetic, and $200 to solve. Then after that, cleaning every 3 months for a while. Blah!
Oh, do I feel your dental woes. Can I just say, I had to have 2 root canals on the SAME tooth? Yes, the first time the dentist kept telling me that the pain was nothing compared to childbirth. Like how do you know MAN? Like how would I know, virginal BYU co-ed? The second time I just told the doctor to knock me out, but I ended up just falling asleep on my own because I was so tired from teaching 9th grade. HE said I was the best paitent ever. So, then I also had my mouth re-built about 4 years ago, because all of my porceline crowns and so on were falling apart. All I can say is God bless Dr. LeSuer. He is miracle man! Anyway, I hope the dental trauma goes better than expected and that you will the Miss America smile that we all want in the end, after all, don't we all deserve to be Barbie Dream Beautiful?
Post a Comment