Thursday, May 18, 2006

I did it!

(Disclaimer: I am typing on an Italian keyboard that either has a hidden apostrophe that I am blind to or else it doesnt exist. Please bear with my lack of apostrophes.)

So its true. I finally graduated. I got every paper and test done and they let me walk. I dont actually know if I passed all my classes yet, but Id like to assume that I did.

Graduation day was wonderful. I couldnt have asked for a better one. Almost everyone I love was either at the graduation or one of the two parties that I had that weekend. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. I wont get too sentimental because I want to write about my trip and I only bought a limited amount of time at the internet cafe. :) It is sufficient to say that I am very blessed and cannot wait to see what kind of journey this next chapter of my life takes me on! Its been a wild ride so far.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TK-You, indeed, did it. People who could not attend your graduation OR the parties were there in thought, if nothing else. Ogden