It's true. I won the prize for worst law student ever! I had a 20 page paper due last semester. The stupid teacher told us that we could turn in the paper any time before we graduate. I HATE HER! I still haven't done it. I took Thursday and Friday off work last week to sit home and do nothing but my paper. Did I? NO! I sat in front of my computer all day. I did nothing else. I didn't watch TV. I didn't go shopping. I just stared at my computer thinking about how I needed to write my paper. At the end of two days, I ended up with 2 sentences and a table of contents. Seriously, what's wrong with me? Maybe I have a learning disability that has never been diagnosed? I should have checked into that way before now. On the bright side, assuming I finish the blasted paper, I graduate in 3 weeks. In 3 weeks from Sunday, I get on a plane to Italy. I can't even express in words how excited I am. That doesn't help my focus in school. I really hope I pass!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
In my preofessional opinion you have senioritis, which is a total lack of motivation, followed by the urge to sit and watch reality tv. Sometimes the urge to shop, lunch with friends or eat large quantites of ice cream may accopmany symptoms. The cure is: well there is no cure, but good luck on the paper and the finals. :)
No, the WORST LAW STUDENT EVER would be the one who doesn't graduate!! You're the BEST and it's almost over. I'm so jealous of you boarding that plane to Italy in 2 1/2 weeks, but hopefully you'll bring home part of it with you and share with all your poor, sad friends!! :-) Love ya! Hollywood
Well, EoE, it's not senioritis, but that's a good guess. But I think our friend lily in red suffers from something many of us do -- procrastination.
But it's almost over! Of course you'll pass; otherwise, what will you do with your cute announcements?
It's almost over!
Tara - I'm glad I passed on law school and went for an MPA instead. I've never seen more stressed out people in my life. And while we're graduating just about 24 hours apart from each other, I've been finished since April 6, and you have the great fortune of working your tail off, pretty much to the last minute...and then you get to take the bar. I envy you... ;)
The worst law student......not, the Best Law School Graduate ever!! Congrats! Hope you're having fun in Italy and Paris, and PLLEEAASSSEEE update this dang blog site, I'm bored of reading this same blog! Love ya. Hollywood
Post a Comment