Hey everyone! I'm engaged! Yay for me! Okay, so I've been engaged about 2 1/2 weeks, but I wanted to make sure to tell everyone before they read it on my blog. We're getting married in May (date is still up in the air). I'm so happy and have no doubt at all that he's who I have been looking for my entire life. I'm so in love and cannot wait to be with him for eternity. I'll write details later about how it all came to be, but for now, here's a picture my grandma took of us the other night. Everyone, meet Brandon, my future husband...
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WooHoo!! We are so excited for you and welcome Brandon into the family with open arms! So happy your day has come!
I'm thinking Bachlorette Party!! I love you guys!! Hollywood
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look so happy! And I don't even know you. :) Best wishes!
Good for you!! :)
Post a Comment