One of my friends told me that I gush about B. If you are tired of hearing about how great B is, then stop reading immediately. The other day, I got a home decorating project in my head and at 9:00 at night after we had already been out for the night, B helped me measure and hang and staple and anything else I needed until the project was done. He didn't even complain once about it. By the way, the project turned out GREAT! Then, yesterday, another bouquet of flowers mysteriously showed up on my piano, right below the recently completed project. The saddest part is that I didn't even notice the new flowers. I felt so bad. I'm so spoiled. So happy... Did I mention how cute he is?
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Holy Spoiled!! I'm very jealous!! You rock TK, and I'm glad B is keeping up the tactics, they work. xoxo Hollywood
Post a Comment