Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spa Day

I have this fabulous friend named Stacy. She is absolutely wonderful. We met in college, both finance majors. I don't think either one of us could have graduated without the other. In honor of my upcoming wedding, Stacy treated me to a spa day. It was amazing. I'll walk you through from the beginning. We walked in the front door and were immediately treated like royalty. We checked in and were then given a brief tour of the facility. We were then led to the women's area where we were presented with keys to our lockers and comfy slippers. We found a comfy robe in our lockers. Before changing though, we headed to the restaurant for lunch. We split a very yummy chicken basil sandwich and a pesto chicken pizza. It was all delicious. After lunch, we changed into our swimsuits, covered up with our robes and headed first to the jacuzzi. After a brief sit in the jacuzzi, we got out to get ready for our massages. We then headed into the women's lounge to wait for our massages. The women's lounge was a very quiet, peaceful room with super comfy chairs, frosty beverages and soothing music, and a bunch of women laying around in bath robes. Stacy had a maternity massage, while I was treated to a Camelback Signature massage which consisted of aromatherapy, reflexology and hot rock massage...heavenly. After an hour of pure bliss, my massage was over. Sad. We then changed back into our swim suits and headed back out to the pool. The water was the perfect temperature. The weather was great. We ordered fruit smoothies and layed by the pool for a good two hours. The best part about the whole day was spending such great time with Stacy. We just talked and talked and had the best day ever. Thank you Stacy! It was just what I needed in the middle of this chaos called wedding planning.

11 More Days!

1 comments:

Candace said...

Hello Tara,
I am not sure if you remember me but I am friends with Cristin Lassen. I have met you a couple of times when you were in Camarillo and Provo visiting. You left a good impression on me. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
Candace Barton