That's really all I have to say about that.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart." Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890)
That's really all I have to say about that.
Posted by Tara Kay at 2/12/2008 08:52:00 AM
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
|
4 comments:
I agree. I hate dealing with the car dealers. So irritating. I feel like they are trying to wear you down. I'm all for buying from a private party. Actually our last two cars were bought on Ebay. But car salesmen - ugh.
Oh, That is the Centerpoint condos right off of Mill and University. :)
When you say "That's all I have to say about that." I picture you standing there holding up your index finger making a Tara face. That makes me smile. Can't wait to see you sister!
So have you found a car yet?
Post a Comment