This morning, I got a call from my husband to tell me he just T-boned a guy and that his car is totalled. I rushed right over. Brandon was okay, just a cut up hand and some aches and pains. The other guy had his head wrapped up and blood on his face, but it wasn't bad enough to go to the hospital, so we will assume he'll be fine. Turns out, Brandon was coming through a yellow light and the other guy decided to turn right in front of him. Brandon didn't even have time to brake. All in all, both cars were totalled, but both drivers will be fine. Still- not the best way to start a day.
I'm so grateful that Brandon wasn't seriously hurt. I just can't imagine what I would have done if he had been. If he hadn't been wearing a seatbelt and had the airbags not gone off, I'm pretty sure he would have been killed. PLEASE wear your seatbelts, even if you're going just a short distance!!!!! This accident happened less than a mile from our house.
The car that got hit is the white Jeep Cherokee on the very right side of the picture. Apparently, it spun all the way across the street until it stopped in the dirt on the other side of the sidewalk. By the way, the pictures do not look nearly as bad as it did in person!
4 comments:
We are SO glad Brandon is okay! I don't know what Brooklyn would do without her favorite Uncle!! Happy car shopping! :)
Oh man! I am glad to hear he is okay. That is scary.
Oh my gosh ... I'm so glad he is okay! I can only imagine how you felt!
I am glad that we were left out of the loop and have to read about it on the internet, just kidding (notice the sarcasm). We are not only glad but ecstatic that Brandon is okay.
Post a Comment