Car shopping has concluded! Last week, Brandon picked out a White GMC Sierra Pick Up. He loves it, but is still mourning the loss of the Animul. For anyone who doesn't know, the Animul is what we affectionately called the Lumina that he was driving that is now resting in peace in the big racetrack in the sky. He pried all of the "Lumina" letters off the back of his car and reversed them to spell Animul. Below is the license plate he is going to get for his new truck:

Apparently, the universe hates both of our cars because we were parked in front of a gas station yesterday in Jacumba, California, when a man in a Tahoe thought it would be a good idea to back up right into our car- the Avalon this time. Geez! It's only a dent, but I have to deal with yet another insurance company now. I guess I should be grateful he had insurance, right? I'm going to start riding a bike!!!
1 comments:
Sounds like you need to buy an armored car! Hahaha...I cant believe your other car got hit! People drive like nutcases! For crying out loud, dont buy a bike! ;)
Post a Comment