Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sea World

Just for fun, Brandon and I went to San Diego for the weekend. We spent Saturday at Sea World and just cruised around Old Town San Diego on Sunday. It was a nice weekend. Sea World was almost empty and the weather was great! My very favorite part was when we could touch and feed the dolphins. Sure, we succumbed to paying Sea World $5 for 4 minnows to feed THEIR dolphins, but it was so worth it! My second favorite was the killer whale show - they are so beautiful! Brandon really liked the Clydesdales. They are amazing animals too. It was a good day. We had good food and got a killer deal on a really nice hotel from Priceline. Here are some pictures:


3 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Isnt that so fun? I loved going there. Dave and I went back in September. I am going to check Priceline for tickets then, because Dave and I want to go to Disneyland on the 15th.

Cristin said...

Did you eat fish while you were watching and feeding the fish? That's my favorite part of Sea World.

Miller Family said...

I LOVE SeaWorld. From the time I was little I wanted to be a killer whale trainer so I could work with Shamu! ;) It's always a great getaway. Glad you guys had fun!!