Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer hair!

I had to cut all of my hair off because it was just fried from an unfortunate experiment with chemical straightening. I will probably grow it out again, but it's fun having a change. I guess it wasn't change enough because I got it in my head that I wanted pink streaks in it too, so I bought some temporary hair color. I love it and am thinking of getting more colors and having fun with unnaturally colored streaks all summer. What do you think?

5 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Very Cool! I love it! How short did you have to cut it? I've been thinking about cutting mine only because it is getting pretty long and it is hot, plus it takes forever to straighten it..but Dave likes it long, I do too, it is just a lot of work if I dont want to look homeless.

Adam and Jess said...

Well it's a bummer about cutting it off but I'm all about experimenting with hair, mine has burgandy highlights right now, fun. We wanted to let cuzs know we just started a blog too! It may take a while to get used to posting but it's ajgnelson.blogspot.com If you want to check it out have fun

Allison Nelson said...

its sooooooo you! I say go for it (the streaks). I'm thinking of growing my hair out as well, I just wish mine wasn't so stinking thin.

Anonymous said...

I want pink hair! I'm jealous...

hillari said...

My daughter Sareny asks all the time if she can have pink hair! She would love your hair!