I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart." Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890)
The last picture was hard to tell how short it was. It looks really cute!
I really like it! I think it's way cute! And the pink is just fabulous!
Love the summer look!!
You think we'd learn from our first chemical straightening experience!! I love the hair cut and color. It looks so good!
adorable!!!
Don't worry about your hair, Miss Tute. You still have a pretty face. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The last picture was hard to tell how short it was. It looks really cute!
I really like it! I think it's way cute! And the pink is just fabulous!
Love the summer look!!
You think we'd learn from our first chemical straightening experience!! I love the hair cut and color. It looks so good!
adorable!!!
Don't worry about your hair, Miss Tute. You still have a pretty face. :)
Post a Comment