Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember....next, re-post these instructions on your blog and let people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. Let's hear them...
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
SO many...
breaking your aunt's stairs and hanging a towel over it to hide it, then feeling bad and fessing up, making crappy robes from towels, your white car, turning wrong on a one way street and you screaming "DO NOT ENTER!! DO NOT ENTER!!", Miss Institute. SO many, so so many!!
Well, Miss Tute, I remember that one time when we were up really late and we decided to get drunk, you know, just to try it once. It was really fun at first until we got sick and you threw up on that guy. I can't remember his name. Yeah, it was CRAZY!
(Okay... my real memory is me ironing your hair and it started falling out. And I said you had a pretty face.)
first one that popped into my head..."gina what do you like about me"...ummmm you're funny. followed by you singing all night long; beautiful distraction... and singing church hymns opera style in my ear at church.
Where do I start? Hair ironing, getting combs out of my hair, Whipper, Bert, boys, Practical jokes on neighbors, first dance, trip to Utah w/ Lane when you pretended you were asleep, Jill timing your stories, you screaming DO NOT ENTER on the one way street (I really thought I was going to die, Jen), you singing happy birthday, helping with your wedding (doing your makeup is one of my happiest memories), and oh so many more...
Oh, and the surprise birthday party we had for you that you never showed up for...
I remember when I first met you, you thought you were so much tougher than me. I am glad that we became friends. Also, I remember after your new hire class, all of us went to that bar and you really thought you could dance. By the way, I did not forget your birthday...I sent you a text and I have been updating my blog.
Con Law - the final that I will still never remember anything about but be eternally grateful that you and Ted got me through.
All I have to say is picture...picture...picture... Where is it? :)
Post a Comment