I know I haven't blogged forever and there are about 100 more important things that should have inspired me to blog, but this one is easy and only includes one picture. I was looking for a flower arrangement and found the most beautiful piece of furniture I've ever seen. It would go so well in my house and it is so comfortable, I can't even put it into words. I want it to go in front of my front bay window so bad! Too bad it's too expensive and I haven't had a job for 3 1/2 months. :( Here's the picture so I can memoralize it:
Monday, April 20, 2009
So beautiful!!!
Posted by Tara Kay at 4/20/2009 06:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for updates! Those are the kinda things I just buy and when Buddy comes home its there...I know not the best idea but hey it works. :) The only problen with that is he has picked up on the idea and started doing it to me...My advice is...JUST BUY IT! :)
cute, cute! and yeah....I've been going to harass you about not updating but I am no good at it either.
Tara, I LOVE that chair. You could totally build a room around it. I hope you get it. I love furniture. Speaking of which, I had to abandon my gorgeous entertainment center on the streets of Brooklyn and put a "FREE" sign on it b/c we couldn't fit it up the stairs and to the 5th floor. Too heavy, too large. I CRIED buckets. :) Oh well, life goes on. Glad to see your updated post. I'm so behind, but hope to post pics soon of our new place/neighborhood.
Post a Comment