I can't believe I've gotten to the place where I blog every four months. I really want to do better! Just for an update about the beautiful chair. It now resides in my living room! Yay! Brandon surprised me with it a few days after my blog post about it. It's still pretty.
I guess a lot has happened since my last posting. I got laid off in January and started a new job in the middle of April. It's going good and luckily, I don't anticipate losing it any time soon. I also teach online business law classes for the University of Phoenix. I'm still in the Primary Presidency and am trying to get the primary program written. Blah!
I'm trying to get into gardening. My friend, Emily, and I did a 4 week vegetable gardening class, but then it got really hot, so I haven't been able to put my newfound gardening brilliance to work yet. Brandon and I have cooked up a bunch of good compost though, so I am optimistic. I did plant pumpkins a couple of weeks ago. Wish me luck! The problem with growing things is that I have dogs. They destroy everything! Because of this, we are installing an electric fence around the garden. Don't worry, it's specifically made for pets, so it won't really hurt them, it will just remind them not to ruin my plants!!! Wish me (and them) luck on that too.
So that's all of the update I have time for right now. I have to grade papers for my class. I promise I won't go another 4 months!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Every four months?
Posted by Tara Kay at 7/24/2009 03:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tara - Thank you for updating your blog! My friend, Candace, actually asked me what you were up to today, funny, huh? Anyway, glad you are doing well Miss Tute!
That's funny, I just looked at your blog fully expecting nothing to have changed, yay for you and finally updating!
Post a Comment