I feel like a child on Christmas Eve!!! I had my final pre-op appointment for LASIK surgery. Apparently, I'm an ideal candidate for LASIK, so I am on for surgery next Saturday. I have been so blind for so long that I can't even imagine being able to see without contacts or glasses. I'm a little nervous to have a flap cut out of my eye, but it's a small price to pay for vision!!! Wish me luck!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've thought about it too, because I am blind as a bat too. I am a HUGE chicken when it comes to that sort of stuff. Let me know how it goes! Good Luck!
I had no idea you were even thinking about lasik! Scary, but definitely exciting, good luck!
ok so it's been 4 months... I'm waiting for your next post... :-) haha Hollywood..
Post a Comment