I was sound asleep at 3:00 am last night when I was JOLTED awake by a big crash bang boom! Then I see it...a shelf that was hanging on my wall when I fell asleep was now lying about 3 inches from my head on my pillow.
Apparently, one of the shelves on my wall above my bed decided it was tired of being there and just leaped off the wall. On it, was a large porcelain figurine of Christ, a glass vase with a fake flower in it, and a candle holder with a brass base. They all came spontaneously crashing down, shattering and almost nailing me in the head.
It took a while for me to get back to sleep. I got up and cleaned it up, but was quite shaken. When I did sleep, I just dreamed that everything on my wall was attacking me. But hey, whatcha gonna do?
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I almost died (again)!
Posted by Tara Kay at 11/29/2005 08:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment