True story:
Me: Hi Jack (names have been changed)
Him: Hey Tara, I was going to call you yesterday
Me: Oh yeah? Why?
Him: To see if you wanted to grab a bite to eat or something
Me: But you didn't
Him: Yeah, I decided I didn't want to
By the way, "Jack", if you read this, know that I still love you! I just think sometimes guys say funny things.
On another note, I saw Wicked Friday night. It was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I saw it a couple years ago on Broadway with the original cast. I was a little worried that this cast wouldn't live up to the Broadway cast, but the show was fantastic. I had goosebumps over and over and was deeply entrenched in some emotion at all times during the play. It was an A+ in my book. I want to be a Broadway actor now.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Kiss Me To Fiercly, Hold Me Too Tight
Posted by Tara Kay at 8/25/2006 08:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you too.
Girl, can I add my own similar story from yesterday?
Him: Let's have lunch.
Me: OK.
Him: Let me check my schedule.
Me: OK
Him (later): Sorry, but I'm taking Fri & Mon off & won't be anywhere near Phoenix.
Me: Ok, have fun wherever you go.
Him: Just to my house.
Me: Where's your house??
Him: Chandler, but I don't like to drive on my off days.
Me: *Speechless*
Post a Comment