I finally got an official offer of employment from the company I was hoping for. I am so excited to finally have a solid plan. It should be great. I will be working for an investment company facilitating real estate transactions. The company is a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company which means great benefits. My division only has 11 people, so it is the benefits of a huge corporation with the feel of a small company. I think I will really like it. I'm not excited about the commute to Phoenix every day, but that's really the only down side. Plus, I'll be making more money - WOO HOO! Of course I had to go shopping this week for new work clothes!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAAAY! Good for you.
Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!
Congrats! SO excited for you! :)
Dear Tara,
Congratulations on your new job. I hope it turns out to be a good move for you. You would be an asset to any office.
Love and Best Wishes,
Grandma Lewis
I use my maiden name Jessie Bishop on blogs.
Post a Comment