Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Job update

So I've been at my new job for just over a week. People keep asking me if I like it. That is a very impossible question to answer at this point. Training is long and tedious. I spend 95% of my time reading everyday about a portion of the tax code. I'm learning a lot and I know it's necessary but I seriously want to poke my eyes out just so I don't have to read anymore. I'll let you know how it is when I actually am able to start doing my job. I do like the environment and the people that work here. I do like the part of town that I work in (but I don't like the commute). I think I'll like the job. That's all I have to say about that right now.

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

You would probably look a little weird without eyes...

Anonymous said...

Please do not poke out your eyes. I like your Lookers just the way they are...

Plus you would not be able to make the commute without riding a bus. Driving really sucks without eyes.

Mindy Rule said...

I am glad to hear that you think you will like it! Thats a start! I always tease my family who knows that all I do is read like crazy, that I will read for them what they have to, and get it done in one night no doubt, and then tell them all about it! But...hmm..tax codes?? yikes.