I have a final that I'm not ready for in 10 hours and yet I'm re-reading my past blogs. Seriously, what is wrong with me and how have I made it this far in law school?
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart." Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890)
I have a final that I'm not ready for in 10 hours and yet I'm re-reading my past blogs. Seriously, what is wrong with me and how have I made it this far in law school?
Posted by Tara Kay at 12/08/2005 06:21:00 PM
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
|
2 comments:
Cool blog, weird thing about your neighbour there. A tad creepy. Hope all is well in Arizona.
Scott
Toronto
Ha! Thanks for letting me know I'm normal, Tara...I neglect my finals as well! ;)
Post a Comment