Thursday, December 15, 2005

Walter and my dad - BFF!

Though Walter moved away, he, mysteriously, is still around A LOT! I guess my dad's helping him with some stuff. Last night I got home with my car loaded with a bunch of stuff. My family was helping me unload it and Walter decided to lend his helping hand. Afterward, he lingered and after everyone went in the house he asked if I got the note he left on my car. I said, "yeah, I did. I don't know how to respond Walter." He said, "That's okay. You don't have to respond. Your smile is enough for me."

Tonight my dad told me that Walter told him he talked to his mom about me. His mom told him that he needed to change his ways so he could get me. He also showed my dad a picture of Jesus hugging a bum and told him that's what he lives by. The best part is when he took off his shirt to show my dad the tattoo covering his entire back of Jesus face down in the dirt carrying the cross. I think that's just frightening.

PS- My dad asked me if he could invite Walter to Christmas dinner.

3 comments:

holli jo said...

HA HA HA! You almost made me LOL with that entry. Boy, Christmas with Walter. Sounds like good times!

John R. said...

Wow. That's really all I can say, TK. Just...wow.

Anonymous said...

I love Walter! I think he should come to dinner and get to sit by you! What better Christmas gift could he possibly get? Then just let CJ loose on him. :0)

BFF
Hollywood