Friday, December 09, 2005

Stupid alarm clock!

I went to bed last night at about 11:30 and set my alarm for 5:30 am. I was planning to wake up and spend a couple hours doing my last minute cramming before my final. I really needed the 2 hours. When I woke up, it was light outside, which I thought was strange because I never heard my alarm. IT WAS 7:49!!! My final started at 8:30 and I live 20 minutes from school in NO traffic. I did the only thing possible - put my hair in a pony tail, threw on some clothes straight from the hamper, loaded my laptop, sprinted out the door, peeled out of my driveway, and started crying. Only by the grace of God did I make it to my final with 10 minutes to spare...sans the extra 2 hours of studying. Again...how have I made it this far through law school?

0 comments: