Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Moved, painted, and unpacked

I worked very hard this weekend and got everything done. My room is painted, every box is unpacked, stuff is hung on the walls and CJ has moved in with me. The first couple days were a little rough with CJ. He doesn't really like other people and barks like crazy at anyone who comes to the door. The other dog in the house, Frank, doesn't really like CJ living there. They don't fight and they get along fine, but Frank keeps "marking his territory" while we are all gone. It's really annoying, but I'm glad it's not CJ doing it. I'm still worried that I should have just left CJ at my parent's house, but I just love him too much. I'm going to feel really bad when Frank leaves in a couple weeks and CJ gets so lonely. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

Besides that, I did my first flower arrangement and made pillows for my bed. Aren't I just Martha Stewart? I'm not crafty at all, but I couldn't find stuff I liked to buy.

Can I just say I hate sitting in Commercial Real Estate Practice from 4:30 to 6:30 every Wednesday night. I HATE IT! It's not so much the class that I hate (though it's a little dull), but the time of day is killer! I guess that's all for now.

0 comments: