Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Picked out my paint

Behr has this great tool on their website. You can choose from tons of different rooms and put paint on the walls to see how it would look. I picked out the paint for my new bedroom using this tool. Here's the picture I came up with on the website. When I'm done with my room I'll post the actual pictures. My brown will actually only go up the wall just less than halfway. I really wonder if I shouldn't have gone into interior decorating instead of law. I don't know if I'm any good at it, but I get so excited! I'm moving tomorrow. I have a couple friends helping me move as much stuff as possible right after work, then we'll paint. I'm just moving as much stuff as possible into my closet and the rest of my furniture, etc. can stay in the living room while we paint. Thanks to all my great friends who are helping me! So much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your pictures! you are so creative! good luck with all that moving. fun, fun!

holli jo said...

Were you up till 2? :(

Tara Kay said...

I was up until about 1:30 am. I didn't finish painting either, but I got a lot done. The brown is totally done and the blue is off to a good start. I'm going to finish painting tonight and start organizing my stuff and setting up my room. Yay!

Anonymous said...

TK, if no one else is a friend enough to do it, then I will. The color palet is horrendous, and the application is offensive. It says, I'm going for a classic look, but I'm also a little psychotic and seriously troubled.