I just don't understand why I've gotten so excited about my new bedroom. One thing I did decide is that I love home decoration. My goal is to buy a house within the next year. When I do that, I think I'm going to try and find a serious work in progress. I would love to spend the time taking a truly ugly house and completely remodeling it. I love creating something beautiful out of wretchedness. 

Well anyway, here are the pictures of my room. I am open for comments, even if you think it's horrible (ie. A - see earlier comments) I am quite proud of the 5 bed pillows I made. They're harder than they look! I also made the clock on the wall. It's not my favorite, but I think it goes in the room.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
My new bedroom
Posted by Tara Kay at 3/12/2006 07:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute! You'll have to be my decorator someday. p.s. How goes CJ?
TK- I love what you've done. You, of course, should have a congenital flair for things artistic. The pillows are very nice. On the wall arrangement of the 5 pictures, I recognize three of them. The one to the left and the one just right of it (top) are too blurry to see what they are. Ogden
Post a Comment