(Tagged by Jackie) I usually don't do these, but I just feel like it right now, so here goes:
Jobs I've Held:
1. Waitress
2. Stock broker
3. ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language)
4. Lawyer
Places to go for a Weekend Getaway:
1. San Diego
2. Cabin in the mountains
3. Mexico
4. Laying in my bed with my husband and a good book!
Movies I can watch over and Over:
1. Save the Last Dance
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. Return to Me
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. McDonalds Double Cheeseburger (don't laugh)
2. Kick Butt Garlic Bread with Cheese (Oregano's)
3. Carmel Cone Haagen Daaz
4. Pizza Cookie (White Chocolate Macadamia Nut at Oreganos or Peanut Butter at BJ's)
Places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Beijing, China
4. Atlanta, GA (just for one summer)
T.V. Shows:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. One Tree Hill
3. Anything on HGTV (Home and Garden)
4. Law and Order
Favorite Foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Anything Mexican
3. Navajo Tacos
4. Dessert
Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. The Beach
2. At Home
3. At a cabin in the woods
4. Wherever my husband is.
People I'm Tagging: ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS! :)
Friday, August 03, 2007
MEME
Posted by Tara Kay at 8/03/2007 10:47:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Woohoo! This was fun to read....I didn't know about your closet Double Cheeseburger eating. :)
Post a Comment