Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What city do you belong in?

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

5 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Hey! I was sooo mad! We had to drive Daves daughter home Sunday out to her house in Arizona City. We got out to Casa Grande and came to a dead stop on the I-10! We sat there stopped and a 10mph roll for 2 hours! So, I didnt make it back in time. :( Next week I guess! How was it? Are the songs good?

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was London also! Hollywood

Mindy Rule said...

Hmm..No Tara at choir practice tonight?? ;) Oh I got London too!

BS said...

I got London Too

Derek and Kristen said...

I belong in London also. It is a travesty, it is a sham, it is a mockery, it is a travashamockery!!!

-Derek