Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Best Boyfriend Ever!

I am so lucky! B is so good to me. For Valentine's Day, he had a huge bouquet of roses delivered to me at work and then cooked me dinner that night. It was perfect. Last week, he noticed that I was frustrated when I was cooking because I don't have any good pans, so a couple days later he showed up at my house with a really nice set of pans. This weekend I was struggling and somewhat emotional. Even when others may have thought I was being crazy, he just loved me and was so patient. Plus, he came to my house on Saturday and mowed and weeded my backyard and cleaned my garage. Yesterday, he brought me a book about how to fix my car (he said mostly for him), a gas can for my lawn mower with stuff written all over it about how hot I am, some Stargazer Lilies (I'm running out of places to put flowers), and a Costco card (he added me to his membership). He's wonderful and I'm in love!

3 comments:

holli jo said...

Um...You do realize that John and I need to add our stamp of approval, right?!! In other words, we need a girls night, but we also need a "meet the boyfriend" dinner sometime...

But it does sound like he is making major points here!

John R. said...

TK, even when you ARE crazy, we still love you... ;)

Miller Family said...

You scored! Maybe B should teach your little brother a few things....