Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm back

Well I hope I'm back. I will try to be back. There is just so much that happens, that it's hard to find the time to get it all down. I'll try and give a quick timeline of the last few months.

11/03/06 - Closed on my house and moved in! Yay!
11/04/06- Had the first floor of my house painted. My great room is blue and my kitchen is orange. I'll post pictures soon.
November - Worked on various house projects like unpacking, taking down wallpaper, painting, putting up shelves, seeding the backyard, fixing sprinkler system, general decorating, etc.
11/18/06- Left for Utah for a week for Thanksgiving. Spent part of the week in Idaho visiting my sister.
11/25/06- Get bad news from work. My firm isn't doing well financially and a rumor starts that attorneys are no longer getting paid. Stress!
12/04/06- Got myself a boyfriend!
12/15/06- My last day of work at the law firm.
12/18/06- Start preparing to open a new law firm with another attorney from the old one.
12/21/06- New law firm opens up with my name on it.
Christmas - Christmas Eve and Christmas were wonderful!
New Years - Had friends over and got a great New Year's kiss! Lots of fun.
January- Working hard to get the new law firm going strong. Got a niece and lost a great-grandma on the same day. Was the organist at two funerals in one week. Trip to Utah for one of the funerals. Hired and fired an office manager at the new firm. Hired a much better office manager. My dad got bucked off a horse and landed himself in the hospital. He broke seven processes on his spine and fractured his sternum. Ouch! Apparently he thinks he's a cowboy.

Today is the first day of February. Things are great. I have the world's most wonderful boyfriend with whom I'm madly in love. The new firm finally seems to be running smoothly. I still love my house. What more could I want? I am a happy girl.

1 comments:

Mrs Andy said...

So glad to see you're back! I thought you were gone from the blog world.....it seems that alot of my faves are qutting lately. Anyway....congrats on everything--house, job, man (yay)!!