I would like to now boycott my November 6 post "What city are you?" Six out of six people that I know of who took the city quiz all were London. Unless someone who takes the quiz gets another city besides London, I am putting my foot down and saying "WHAT A FRAUD!"
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i don't know what everyone else's problem is... i got rome. :)
Hey I was PARIS! How fitting. I think you just hang out with people who are like you. :)
I took this test and it said I belong in Rome. I have always wanted to visit Italy, so I new it was a good test. Sorry you didn't have much luck with it. I love keeping up on you from your blog! Your house projects are inspiring, I've gotta get going again!
Post a Comment