I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. First, my sister and her sweet family (including my newest niece) are here for the weekend. We have to share them with her husband's family, but at least we get to have them for a while. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them tomorrow and getting to know my three week old niece better. I'm also excited to have a four day weekend with which to relax and decorate for Christmas. I just love the Christmas season! Everything seems just a little bit better. Plus, it's my first Thanksgiving with my husband. I knew him last year, but I was driving him to Utah to see his fiance last Thanksgiving so this year is better! :)
I am so thankful for so many things this year that I couldn't possibly name them all. However, I am most thankful for the following (in no particular order):
1. A heavenly father that knows who I am and loves me despite of my weaknesses. I am also grateful for the experiences that he gives me to make me a better person.
2. My amazing husband who is so patient with me and is constantly trying to make me happy. He is so talented and handsome. I cannot imagine my life without him.
3. A job to go to everyday.
4. All of the material blessings I have received. I sometimes forget how incredibly blessed I am to have food to eat, a house to live in, a car to drive, and clothes to wear.
5. My family who has loved and supported me in everything that I have done. I know that any member of my family would be there for anything I needed.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Many Thanks!
Posted by Tara Kay at 11/21/2007 07:32:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment