Monday, November 12, 2007

My cousin, Mindy, tagged me!

1. Where did you meet your husband?

At my house. A mutual friend brought him with him to home teach me because his normal companion couldn't come.

2. What is the first thing you said to your husband?

"I've heard about you. You were a jerk to my friend Lindsay."

3. Where was your first date?

That is a tricky question. We went on a fake date to Serrano's when he was engaged to someone else. It was fake because we were just friends and his fiance lived in Utah, so he was bored a lot. :) I don't remember what our first real date was because we were friends for so long before we started dating.

4. Where was your first kiss?

In my kitchen, waiting for a frozen pizza to cook.

5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement?

Pretty short, I guess. We were friends for about a year and a half before we started dating. We dated for 3 months before getting engaged and were engaged for three months.

6. Where did you get engaged?

Also a tricky question. We started talking about it at my house one night. It was more of a process than an event. We were engaged for a while before he actually proposed. I think I got my ring about three weeks before we got married.

7. Where did you get married?

Mesa, Arizona LDS Temple

8. How did your reception go?

It was perfect and beautiful. We ate a yummy dinner and then just mingled. I refused to stand in a receiving line.

9. THE HONEYMOON...

Cancun, Mexico. It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time. Even though I was sick most of the time.

10. Who's turn is it next?

Jackie, Cristin, Holli.

0 comments: